Miss Babylon's Babblings

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Hey this is my first ever post! I have no clue what I am doing. I thought I could get into blogging when I was reading everyone else's--because it seems like such a creative outlet. However, at the prospect of having everyone have access to it--I'm suddenly realizing that I am a more of a private person than I ever thought. I guess I'll have to be done right now because Bryant and Jason (who I just called Ronniie--is that a Freudian slip?) are right here watching and I don't want to bore them. Also, I can't write on this tiny high-tech computer that Bryant has. . . I am excited, though, to have the opportunity to take part in "blogging" which is consequently the favorite vocabulary word of 2004. :)

2 Comments:

  • At February 10, 2005 at 11:34 AM, Blogger Ronnie said…

    Congratulations on your first blogging adventure. I'm sorry I had to go to bed so early and miss all the fun. By the way - you spelled my name wrong. There's only one "i".

     
  • At February 10, 2005 at 12:29 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    I think it's so interesting that I live in a place called Provo, Utah, United States of America and you live in a place called Provo, Utah, United Kingdom.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home